Old March 28th 13, 06:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John[_27_]

Default Foam for inside of fiberglass trailer

On Thursday, March 28, 2013 10:01:15 AM UTC-7, soartech wrote:
John, have you actually got a rash from your trailer or are you afraid

of getting one because

you heard fiberglass can do that. If it is the latter, be assured that

Sorry - I mean to pad the glider from hitting the edges when pulling it out (around the vertical stab and the rear-edges when pulling the wings out. Trailer-rash on the glider (assembly rash?) - not a rash on me - sorry for the confusion!
John