Old March 28th 13, 07:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Foam for inside of fiberglass trailer

On Thursday, March 28, 2013 12:10:57 PM UTC-4, John wrote:
I wish to put some padding inside my trailer to prevent any rash when loading/unloading - I have some old computer-packaging foam I've been using but wondering if there is a best type of foam to use (closed cell, etc.) that I should consider? thanks, John

I have had good luck with felt contact cemented to surfaces that may get rubbed upon. Available from McMaster Carr supply.
Good Luck
UH