Old December 5th 03, 03:16 AM
plumb bob

"ET" wrote in message
(Paul Tomblin) wrote in
:

In a previous article, "JerryK" said:
If I'm reading the pictures correctly, I think that rather than
attempting to engineer a DC supply for the WX Works reciever that
works directly off the ships power, he's run the ships power into
the inverter and plugged the WXWorx "wall wart" power supply into
that.
I am pretty sure the WxWrox unit runs on DC power. At least the one
in my

Yes, that's why he has a 9 volt DC power supply plugged into the
inverter.

As I said already.

What the H@(( is it???? can someone point me to a primmer??? I googled for
pages & pages with no understanding.

"primmer"??? Not "primer" either... the net police :-)

Main Entry: 2prim
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): prim·mer; prim·mest
Date: 1709
1 a : stiffly formal and proper : DECOROUS b : PRUDISH
2 : NEAT, TRIM prim hedges
- prim·ly adverb
- prim·ness noun

--
ET (avaition newbie....)

"A common mistake people make when trying to design something
fools."---- Douglas Adams