Old June 30th 05, 04:40 AM
NW_PILOT

"Kev" wrote in message
oups.com...
If the nation is going to start securing 100 horsepower aircraft
against terrorists, it should first find ways to prevent cars and
trucks being used for terrorist purposes.

But people don't think that will happen, so they're not impacted.

AOPA should team up with boating orgranizations. Start pointing out
that if GA is locked down because of 9/11, then if a small boat is used
next for terrorism, boating might get hit too. There would be a much
larger outcry from the public over boat restrictions than we'll get
from pilots over airplanes.

Kev

Us Americans just lost our right to freedom of speech and expression due to
the new Internet obscenity law