Old September 13th 05, 08:33 PM
xyzzy

Guy Byars wrote:

I wish the US would get back on track with safe clean Nuclear energy and
stop killing the enviornment by burning coal.

The latest energy bill has about $2billion in subsidies for each of the
first few nuke plants built, and the utilities around here are rushing
to cash in. So I think you'll get your wish.

I live near both a nuke plant and a coal plant. I'd much rather see the
coal plant closed than the nuke plant (though, to bring this back on
topic, the coal plant has never caused a national security TFR that
grounded all traffic at home airport).