Old May 15th 06, 03:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Why is ADF required for KSAC ILS Rwy 2 SIAP?

On 05/13/06 21:41, Robert M. Gary wrote:
I wonder if my instrument instructor realized this issue... He is a real
"don't sweat the details if it works" kinda guy, so I would guess not.

I'm guessing he doesn't work for Carter then!

-Robert

Heh, heh, ... nope. There was one guy at the FBO that seemed to
know his stuff. The assistant chief flight instructor. I had an
opportunity to fly with him for my IR stage check rides (but not
my final check, unfortunately). It is a privilege to fly with
someone like this.

Cal Aggie Flying Farmers
Sacramento, CA