Old July 3rd 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Jordan

Default Israel Threatens to Hit Damascus-Next step of A Clean Break?:

Andrew Venor wrote:
Ignoring inconvenient facts like the eighteen years of Syrian artillery
raining down from the Golan Heights on Israeli civilians just because it
doesn't fit your anti-Semitic view of the world tells us all we need to
know about what kind of person you are.

Oh, no, Matt doesn't _ignore_ it. He _celebrates_ it. He believes
that Israel is so inherently illegitimate as a nation that any and all
Arabs have the right to kill Israelis whenever they want to, for no
provocation other than Israel's own existence.

He's said so explicitly, more than once.

The thing that we should all be aware of is that this is _also_ the
official POV of pretty much every Arab country, even the so-called
"moderate" ones. It's what they teach in their schools, it's what they
grow up believing, and it's why Israel has to retain its defenses and
eschew liberal goodwill in its foreign policy if Israel is to survive.

Sincerely Yours,
Jordan