Old June 3rd 08, 12:17 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army
PaPaPeng

Default Bush 'Plans Iran Air Strike by August'

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 03:39:56 -0400, "Jeffrey Hamilton"
wrote:

"PaPaPeng" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 04:45:07 GMT, "La N"
wrote:

This anonymous coward, "Wiley Post", is yet another who hit my killfile
from
the get go. Anonymous cowards who get sh*tcanned from post 1 include those
who post from anonymous remailers or those who usurp the names of deceased
celebrities.

- nilita

But you and the rest of your gang still read all my (and Wiley's, et
al) posts and get your ire up. That's power because I/we can still
mess up your minds. I am less interested in winning any particular
argument than in forcing you to re-examine your presumptions. An
unavoidable consequence of arguing with me is that over time you will
have to refine your arguments if you don't want to pop a blood vessel
first. Pointless anger directed at anonymous cowardly provokers is to
say the least pointless. Your remedy is to come up with a better
argument the next time, one where I cannot poke holes into or turn
around to bite you.

You flatter yourself, Post is killfiled, you would be too, if it wasn't for
the fact your an Chinese alien living in Canada, but support a communist
doctrine. You caught my attention with your constant bleating about
communist China and her successes, so now I'm keeping tab's on you, as it
were.
Congratulate yourself on that.

cheers....Jeff

Hah. Gotcha. You did read this thread. Okay. I normally don't keep
track of who SMN personalities are, Wee Willie of the chain yank
excepted. Apologies Willie. Just couldn't resist. But I'll make a
exception for you and check if you (Jeff) do still respond to my
posts. I'll assume that you read at least ten of my post before you
jump in to respond to one.

SMN is the only newsgroup where people say the'll killfile me. If I
get paid a buck (even a buck doesn't have the impact of a penny from
not that long ago) I'd soon have enough to go for a celebratory steak
dinner. Amassing enough penny enemies to become the metaphoric
millionaire is possible only in China. Aw heck. I pay myself a buck
per killfile mention anyway. I am a noodles restaurant guy with only
an occasional yen for a steak dinner. The estimated timing for one
per filling a killfile quota sounds about right.