Old February 18th 12, 06:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Kelley

Default New Butterfly Vario

On Feb 17, 10:53*pm, Brad wrote:
On Feb 17, 9:16*pm, Tom Kelley wrote:

On Feb 17, 9:07*pm, Sean Fidler wrote:

Tom,

Why do any gliders have gyro's at all?

Sean

*Sean,

I have never been in a glider with a gyro. All the gliders I have
owned, leased or raced have never had a gyro. Heck them dang 2-33's,
2-22's, TG3's never even had a battery. Wish I could help you, but I
just don't know. Sorry, can't suppy the answer. But I said I would be
of service. Hmmm, I recommend going to your local FAA GADO office,
they maybe willing to help you.

Or hey, talk with all the owners of the all the gliders that have
gyros, maybe they can help you with your question??? Have you asked
your father, he might have an answer for you??

I would be wasting your timing asking you to check at SSA contests. Oh
go ahead, heck, ask Hank or John, maybe Ken. The CD knows all, ask him
when your at the 15 Meter Nationals???

You flew with KS at Seminole last year, now Sean why don't you go ask
him!!!!!!!! *Get another ride, help the US Team fund and he may be
able to tell you. Now thats a bang for your buck.

Oh, I don't feel we are bonded this close, so no need to tell me what
you found. Since your honest, I'll trust you'll be satisfied when you
find your answer.

Godspeed in your search.

Best, Tom.

By Golly Mr Tom,

Jeepers, I don't know you but I sure as heck like your down home,
folksy patronizing attitude towards ol Sean. Gosh, he sure did stir up
a gosh durn hornets nest by crackey!

Hey, here's an idea...............can you kinda tell me who all them
thar fellahs you mentioned in yer post are, you know, all the guys
who's first names ya used like all the rest of us un-washed and
unimportant folks are supposed to know by their first names? Oh, heck
Mr Tom, I'm just kiddin...............I know who they
are.............I'm just funnin' with ya cuz I know what a good sport
you are!

You keep on flyin' there Tom and keep kicking ol KS's ass in that
there fancy ship of yours!

Bye now!

Brad- Hide quoted text -

Brad, no problem, come on by my trailer camp when we meet again. If
you wanta ad any names to help, no problem.

Have a special bewster waiting just for you. Pre-opened, little warm,
but it will help you with sort-hern drawl.

Have no fear, you'll fit right in with the rest of our trailer park
gang.

Oh, I might need a body guard, cause some of these folks I mention
already have their guns drawn on me. Now I just gave them a reason to
shoot my ass. Thats just fine, some are so old, they shake so bad,
I'll be safe.

Oh my, I went and done it again.