Old February 15th 04, 05:25 PM
pacplyer

(Badwater Bill) wrote in message . ..
Thanks Bill, just keep them up there for a while will you? I haven't
seen them yet since my *$^%&ng ISP doesn't have a news server. Had to
subscribe to a service to do that and now I'm going to have to
reformat my drive due to troll interference on administrative
functions. Are the pics under Badwater Bill? Sorry, yes I am a newbie
with Binaries.

BTW, I will be in Vegas this president's weekend gambling with the old
lady and some frieght dogs I used to fly with out in the south
pacific. If youre not busy, tell us how to get a hold of you and
we'll buy you a beer somewhere. After a few I might even be brave
enough to set foot into a whirrlybird (our nickle of course.) But if
we near-miss any wires or cows it may result in some ****ing profanity
on usenet later. This could upset the mindless trolls and dwebs! :^D
(like I give a ****..)

Cheers,

pacplyer

****. Too bad I just read this today and you are probably here. If
you get this, leave word on how to find you at the North Las Vegas
Terminal building where we all pay for gas. As for Laurin or Angela
and tell em you have a message for me. Tell me where you are staying
and I'll call you. I'll be checking my messages today because I'm
flying this morning and this afternoon.

BWB

Thanks for the email. Sorry our plans changed. Left a message with
Angela. We'll try again next week.

Keep the pointed end forward,

pac