Old May 26th 05, 03:33 AM

Default Any UH-1F Huey mechs out there?

I need some help identifying a part for a UH-1F.

I'm trying to identify the throttle linkage arm that connects to the splined
shaft on the fuel control of a T58-GE-3 turbine that was installed in the
early UH-1F Hueys (aircraft 66-1222). Could you look in your pub and send me
a picture of this item?

I'm trying to avoid spending $325 for the Illustrated Parts Breakdown just
to look up one part number. I need to identify this part so I can locate
(purchase) one and the 'parts guys' need the part number.

I appreciate any help you can provide!

Please contact larry at skagitmedia dot com
(or edit the reply email address)

Thanks! Larry