Old February 23rd 06, 02:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Signing off....

"Casey Wilson" N2310D @ gmail.com wrote in message
[...]
I'll come back in a couple weeks and take another look. Not that I really
expect anyone is going to miss me, but I just had to say out loud what I
think lots of others are thinking. I'm just a wimp, I suppose.

Yup, you are.

Even with Outlook Express (not known for its robust message filtering), I
can easily ignore all the threads started by the Belfor, "TRUTH", and
Skylune idiots. Takes me all of a couple of seconds per thread.

Now, why we have *other* idiots here who insist on feeding the trolls, I
don't know. I could understand if it were just the people from the
cross-posted newsgroups, but some of the responders are from this newsgroup.
However, even with the suckers taking the bait, the newsgroup is still quite
easy to follow.

I'm not convinced that the trolls design is to "take down a newsgroup" (I
think they are just attention-starved babies), but I'll agree with Peter R.
that if that IS the goal, posting that you're leaving certainly just
encourages the trolls.

Pete