Old September 26th 06, 10:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default 2007 Albert Lea MN Soaring Contest

Hi,
Cumulus Soaring, Inc. and many Minnesota soaring pilot volunteers will be
hosting the 2007 Albert Lea Soaring Contest in Albert Lea, Minnesota, USA.
The contests at the event include:

- U.S. Open Class Nationals
- U.S. 18 m Class Nationals
- U.S. Region 7 Sport Class Contest.
I will be the Contest Manager and Charlie Spratt will be the Competition
Director. This will be a contest to remember! It will be the largest
contest ever held at Albert Lea Airport and competitors will include some of
the world's best soaring pilots.

Please let me know ASAP if you are planning to compete in the event, or work
as a volunteer.

You can see details he

http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/contest.htm

I hop you can join us for the fun!