Old March 14th 12, 04:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default Anyone heading west from the Seniors? TN to KS transport needed

On Mar 14, 11:26*am, Tim wrote:
I brought Susan's Alden Ocean Single back from the East Coast strapped
to the top of my first glider/trailer. I used straps and pads. It
definitely helped with recognition as most of the questions at gas
stations where either: Is that a drop tank? or Is that a seaplane
float? / why is there only one of them? :-)

The rack for Leah's single stays on the roof of her Subaru most of the
time, including last year at the Region 10 contest. It is always
interesting watching people try to figure out what it is.