Old September 17th 10, 03:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ralph D.

Default REQ: Huey Fuel Cap

Hello,

Could someone post a shot of a Huey, showing good detail of the fuel cap,
please?

Also... could anyone direct me to a site that sells them on the cheap... for
decorative purposes?

There is one that is a monument in a nearby park that my son is fixing up
for his Eagle Scout Project. Vandals have battered and sprayed it and appear
to have removed the cap in the process. If we cannot find one soon we will
cut tin and silicone it in place until we do. This would be an Army one that
the National Guard flew until about 9 or 10 years ago, I believe.

Thanks for any replies.