Old February 11th 10, 06:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.soaring

Default If all midair collisions were eliminated...

On Feb 11, 11:21*am, Mxsmanic wrote:

Yes, if I need to watch for traffic.

You have a monitor at your 9 and 3 oclock to turn your head to look
out the window?? Post a picture of your MSFS setup or you just
spewing your typical bull again. Using arrow keys to turn the view of
MSFS is NOT turning your head.

Digital cameras are cheap and plenty of free picture hosting sites.
You have a website, put it on your website.

In the split second you turn your head to look out the the side window
to look at the airport environment (I.E wind sock), some NORDO plane
COULD fill up your windscreen.

Highly unlikely if your situational awareness is good.

WRONG. Did you read the NORDO part. I don't hear him talking on the
radio, how can I be situationally aware? Oh, I forgot, you don't have
NORDO traffic on MSFS.

Pray tell, how do you prevent a mid air in that situation?

See above.

See above.