Old April 28th 14, 06:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default PowerFlarm Butterfly Display not changing range

I'm currently running PF 3.40_6658 and Butterfly display bfd_3_3_2348. When I try to change the display range (rotating knob)the display range remains at 6mi, even if target is within inner circle. The push button works providing target details.

This is the second display I've had in two years!

Any suggestions? (I plan on installing my display in friend glider to see if problem is isolated to my display. His display is working properly).