Old September 16th 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ken Kochanski (KK)

Default Best club and commercial web sites

On Sep 13, 1:09*pm, Martin Gregorie
wrote:
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:01:15 -0700, Vsoars wrote:
Which clubs and commercial operations have outstanding web sites that
make people eager to give soaring a try? *Out of date sites with
pictures that don’t include recent improvements and *photographs that
are obviously from another decade can’t help us recruit members. Great
web sites can. *Please give us some inspiration.

While its not in the States, I think my club (Cambridge) has a decent
site:http://www.glide.co.uk/

But I think the best I've seen for attracting new blood to gliding is the
London Gliding Club:http://www.londonglidingclub.co.uk/

--
martin@ * | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK

Nice website and nice glider port ...

Do you guys ever ridge soar on that hill in the background?

KK