Old August 20th 08, 05:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in news:8a5f57eb-ef0c-44fa-
:

On Aug 19, 8:21 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:
Ken S. Tucker wrote:
On Aug 19, 8:05 pm, wrote:
Mxsmanic wrote:
writes:
You sure are fixated on "risk".
Proper assessment of risk has kept me alive and safe for many years.
You sure are fixated on "safe".
Jim Pennino

Do you know how many people are electocuted
by keyboards per year, and they have germs
like flesh eating disease, so now I wear a condom
while using the computer...can't be too careful...
these days.
Ken

You mean you can reach the keyboard with it???? I'm duly
impressed!!!!!! :-)))

Well when posting to this group I use a palm *pilot*,
it's a RIM job with blackberries.
Ken

HYou're a very sick little boi, kenny.

Bertie