Old May 27th 08, 03:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
D.Rizzato

Default Please show me which one exhibition is very good in Germany

If you have 17 years of experience with your product
why are you not willing to put that experience in your product
I have a electric DG and a Turn Coordinator from you one I purchased from
Mid Continent and the other one from Falcon gauge, both lasted
not more than 80 hours, the service I am getting as a Canadian
is none existent, so again as a German trained engineer I strongly recommend
to you
if you are selling your equipment in Europe please produce a better
product, the European's are not as complacent as the North American
and will not go for this type of workman ship.
By the way I have informed the European pilot associations about the
bad workman ship of the product from China Falcon Gauges
is trying to sell in Europe, they are aware that
only kamikaze pilots would use this type of equipment.
I was lucky to have Dynon EFIS D10 A for a back up.

wrote in message
On 5月26日, 下午10时49分, "D.Rizzato" wrote:
Check the Hanover Fair, largest fair in the world
mostly in the Spring , after is the Paris fair.
If you like to promote your equipment
please be aware that the European are very picky
about workman ship, and if you try to sell the same
equipment you are selling in North America without
quality control you may end up in big trouble.
Just relaying personal experience with your equipment.

Thank you so much in your words. Yes, quality is the most important in
products. We had more than 17 years experience in products.