Old October 31st 11, 02:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rick Walters[_2_]

Default refinishing Ventus 2cm- wing profile

On Oct 30, 3:40*pm, wrote:
Can anyone help with the wing profile data for a Ventus 2cm? I need
the numerical data and if possible someone who could make templates on
a CNC. I have contacted US dealer with no response. *Ken

Ken

SH does not publish their airfoil data, or glide polars for that
matter.
The Ventus airfoil has changed in subtle ways since the 1981 a/b model
introduction.
The most notable changes have been a sharper leading edge and a
thinner profile near the wingtip,
which showed up on the V2a/b and C models. Take Bob's advice and sand,
smooth, and polish.

Rick