Old July 12th 03, 12:08 AM
Ron Natalie

"JerryK" wrote in message ...
Be sure you read the NOTAMs on IFR flights into OSH. You must have a slot
reservation and hit the arrival window within 15 minutes of your projected
time. This reservation must be filed days in advance since there are only
so many slots per day.

You can always just cancel once you get over land and go to Ripon with the
VFR arrivals. We had a running battle with MKE approach about when we
were going to cancel IFR (we were a little reticent to do so until we got over
land).

I'm told that they're a bit more lenient with your arrival time (provided you have
a reservation at all) than the NOTAM would have you believe.