Old February 8th 11, 02:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Cheap tiny video cameras - what works best?

On 2/7/2011 3:33 PM, Walt Connelly wrote:
Don't know what tiny and cheap is supposed to mean but I have a Kodak
Play Sport camera that does 1080p video and also shoots stills at 5
MegaPixels I think. Easy to use in the air holding with one hand and
has a nice sized screen to view your pics. Cost about 150 bucks if I
remember correctly. Also waterproof to 3meters. Excellent video quality
and sound.

Cheap = less than $30 or so
Small = size of a pack of gum

I also intend to get a small, wide angle HD camera for cockpit and
external use that can run 8 hours and log it's internal GPS with the
video and audio. These are currently in the $250 to $350 range. A 3 axis
G sensor also desired, but not a show-stopper.

email me)