Old May 12th 05, 07:51 PM
John Galban

Dylan Smith wrote:

It would have been better if they
had stayed where they are and saved the energy, instead of

demonstrating
to potential terrorists how easily they can be terrorized.

Exactly! It has now been demonstrated that two people flying a
trainer with the destructive power of a Mini Cooper can bring the U.S.
government to a grinding halt. Not only does everything stop, but there
is the bonus of worldwide news coverage showing outright panic in the
streets. If I were a terrorist, I would be overjoyed. My job has been
done for me.

When I contrast yesterday's embarrasment with the real threats that
troops are expected to face daily in Iraq, I am convinced that we have
become a nation of cowards.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)