Old January 14th 16, 11:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Base Station

I've got one of these that I would let go for a reasonable offer:
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDAwWDMwMA==/z/ZhsAAOSwQItT2JiX/$_32.JPG

It comes with a leather case (simulated or real, I don't know which),
rubber ducky antenna and, I think I have a charger for it. To use as a
hand held it requires 10 AA batteries (not included) which are installed
in a tray and slid into the unit. It has a built-in PTT switch, mike,
and speaker and full size jacks for a headset.

On 1/14/2016 3:49 PM, 5U wrote:
Looking for a ground station and radio. Thanks, 5U

--
Dan, 5J