Old July 5th 08, 04:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Things to remember in very hot weather

In rec.aviation.piloting Mxsmanic wrote:
writes:

If you weren't such a whining, incompetent loser, and actually had
any IT talent, you could have been one of them and made a big chunk
of the $100,000 for a few months work.

A big chunk of $100,000 is not a lot of money.

So says someone without a job and who has to beg for items costing
less than $10 on Amazon.

Did you miss the point that that was for a fraction of a years effort
and those people I paid are working for more primes than just me?

This is just so hilarious; the out of work, broke, loser boy is telling
someone who is actually employing people he can't be employing people
because loser boy can't find a job.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.