Old May 24th 04, 08:02 AM
ABS

Hi again
I have been all over the net for details, and at last I found this.
http://www.rotorwayownersgroup.com/
Maybe here, I will find the answer to my question, "is there a different
between the 133 and R22
Have fun
Anker from Denmark

skrev i en meddelelse

I have one that I am converting to a new control system, but it is not
flying at this time. Check with waitman.com for conversion kits.

Dennis.

"ABS" hvad@saa wrote:

OK
the scorpion 133 is not the most ugly, but it is cheap compared to R22
So no one has fly this machine in this forum. To bad!
Thanks for the respond
Anker

Dennis Hawkins
n4mwd AT amsat DOT org (humans know what to do)

"A RECESSION is when you know somebody who is out of work.
A DEPRESSION is when YOU are out of work.
A RECOVERY is when all the H-1B's are out of work."

To find out what an H-1B is and how Congress is using
them to put Americans out of work, visit the following
web site and click on the "Exporting America" CNN news
video: http://zazona.com/ShameH1B/MediaClips.htm