Old June 4th 05, 10:10 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, said:
Interesting. Our club is just the opposite. Our airplanes (7) are not
heavily used during the week. We would be very happy to have a
short-term member who wanted to fly a lot, especially during the week.
As to abuse, nobody wants that but I didn't infer from the original post
that it was the intention.

My experience is that there are people who want to belong to a club, and
people who treat you like a cheap FBO. And it's people in the latter
category who leave garbage in the planes, don't squawk problems, don't top
up the oil, don't tie down properly or replace the cabin covers, etc.

We want people who feel a sense of ownership in the planes, and will treat
them like they were proud of them.

--
Paul Tomblin
http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/