Old February 10th 12, 12:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andrzej Kobus

Default New Butterfly Vario

I would only like to make you guys think about the following. With
current GPS moving map devices and sampling rates of = 1 sec as well
as very high zoom selection you already pretty much know if you are
turning or not. If you add bank indicator (still allowed) you have all
you need for T&B.

I don't have an opinion on allowing AH type of instruments in our
cockpits. I am against cloud flying period. I realize though enforcing
this is next to impossible unless we all have cameras to record our
flights for inspection.

No more devices in my cockpit. I am already scratching my head where
to put the PowerFlarm (ghost). I also need a small nuclear power plant
in my glider to power all of these "must have" devices.