Old February 10th 12, 06:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default New Butterfly Vario

On 2/9/2012 12:07 AM, Sean Fidler wrote:
What if I have flown contests? What if I havent? Please define for
us all in advance what that information does for you Eric.

I'm hoping that knowing your experience will let me discuss the
situation with you more usefully, rather than just guessing at it and
telling you things you already know, or omitting things that would be
useful to you.

You know my experience in contests from my comments here, but I still
don't know yours.

email me)