Old August 16th 08, 03:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Wayne Paul

Default Missing parts for NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics - NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics.part140.rar

"hielan' laddie" wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 14:14:20 -0400, Peter Hucker wrote
(in article ):

Exactly. The moaners are making a mountain out of a pimple.

Ignore 'em, J3. Keep on going.

Just to **** 'em off further, I may post a few of the pix as well... using
YENC, of course.

I have enjoyed this group for the past five years. I am sad to report that
due to the negativity and lack of civility I will be no longer
participating.

It is obvious that very few of you care whether I am here or not; however,
if others like me keep leaving all that will be left are people with
vocabulary are limited to four letter words and masculinity measured by
their ability to demean users who lack the latest "geek" skills.