Old May 6th 09, 03:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Szalay

Default parts from the Dauntless SDB

"Beachcomber" wrote in
:

Yesterday after the Blue Angel practice session I stopped at the
Dauntless SDB. On the tarp under the aircraft I saw some parts and
pieces that looked important. Here's a shot of a small plate from the
instrument panel. I took it and some other pieces into the
restoration building where they were safely stored away for future
use.

Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C9CE14.D3FADA30

Attachment decoded: Dauntless SDB 21Apr09 0001.JPG
------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C9CE14.D3FADA30--

Is this the SBD that was recently pulled from the Lake Michigan ?