Old May 3rd 10, 01:19 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
Tiger Boi

Default There is no Ari silverstein in Naples. Big surprise there.

On Sun, 2 May 2010 12:12:27 -0700 (PDT), Taylor TROLLING AS Mark(ie)
My Dad wrote:

Let me guess, you worked your way to the
top by teasing people about their dead pets.

Dadd(ie), you're making a phool out of yourself.

Hate to break it to you fairy ****stain, but you
got nothing. You couldn't stir me on my worst
day, when you're having your best day.

Oh, Dadd(ie) then why did you make seven *DEATH THREATS* and are
constantly calling the Jew out for "beatings"?

But thanks for the bogus lead. I'll have my
people check it out. Now let's talk about
me. Hm, what do you know?

Nothing.

How will you know it's me?

You won't.

You're the one with My dead cat blood all over your hands, Dadd(ie).

--
Tiger Boi - Cold, Dead, Ain't Coming Back
Former Kat Of Mark(ie) The Nutzoid ****sack