Old July 23rd 05, 12:56 AM
BTIZ

Pam, Sorry I missed your email.. I was out on vacation.. another member made
multiple email attempts to contact you but did not get a response. As you
found out our tow was down for engine overhaul (unplanned), but the
commercial operation was able to assist you with a very weak Super Cub tow.
Glad every thing worked out for you, we've been watching your flights on
OLC.

BT

"Pam Kurstjens" wrote in message
Could somebody please contact us to confirm that we
can get an aerotow at Jean on Friday 15th or Saturday
16th July? We landed at Jean on Wednesday on our Soaring
Safari.
Thanks
Pam Kurstjens 1 469 835 9755

PapaMike