Old August 23rd 05, 01:34 PM
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

W P Dixon wrote:
I have taken the test 2 more times since posting my question and I have 2
90's ! I just hope I am not going to get to confident and put my guard down.
I am one of those that just dreads test,..always have....

You'll do fine. It seems to me I scored an 86 on private, 89 on instrument , 88
on commercial and 92 on ATP-135. I only attended ground schools for the
instrument and commercial (I lack discipline when it comes to studying).
Really, anything more than 70 is gravy but the better you score, the less
painful the oral will be when it comes time for that. Somebody who just barely
scrapes by is going to get a real grilling compared to those who are on top of
things.

In any case, you've got solid scores and you'll be just fine. Good luck!

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE