Old August 23rd 05, 11:49 PM
Steven Barnes

I was getting mid to upper 80's on my Private practice tests. Got a 97 or so
on the real thing. Amazing how you slow down & pay attention to the
questions when it's the real thing. :-)

"W P Dixon" wrote in message

Guys and Gals,
Getting all studied up to take my written, scoring 85's easily. Seems
most I miss are the chart questions. Mostly because the charts in this

study
book are very small and cluttered I think. So what do you think, am I

ready?
I feel pretty comfortable about it and think I will do better on the

actual
test when the chart is right there in front of me, instead of fumbling
through a book with the small pics of them. Posting this here instead of
.student..because yall have already taken the test, the student may not
have. I also value the combined experience versus a students opinion.

--
Patrick Dixon
student SPL