Old January 7th 09, 11:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Mike Noel

Default grumman aa-5 stall warning delay

Are the Warriors different from the Archers? My 74 has a light but no horn.
Perhaps the Warrior wing gives a more abrupt stall? My constant chord wing
gives plenty of warning without a horn.

--
Best Regards,
Mike.

http://flickr.com/photos/mikenoel/

http://photoshow.comcast.net/mikenoel

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
vaughn wrote:
How about other folks?

The electric stall horns on all the Warriors I trained in, my Sundowner,
and the C182 I just bought, work great and are easily heard. This is true
even through headsets and at higher power settings during departure stalls
and dirty slow flight.

I've recorded video in the Sundowner and the horn is easily heard on the
recordings.