Old April 5th 07, 02:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Private

Default Exam-O-Grams

wrote in message
I was recently in a local used book store, and on their aviation shelf,
there was a bound copy (if staples count as binding) of FAA publication
AAC-45C, containing VFR and IFR "Exam-O-Grams".

I went ahead and put the VFR ones online. The IFR ones will be along in
a while; I'm not done scanning them yet. They are available as PDF
files at
http://www.birdbird.org/aviation/examogram/index.html . Please
use the email address on that page (or this one) for feedback. Thanks!

Matt Roberds

Thank you for your contribution and efforts.

Am I the only one who is unable to retrieve the .pdf files? Timed out?

Am I the only one who is unable to read black background?
Is difficulty reading red or dark blue text on black background age related?
(I think I am using good quality monitors.)
IIRC we all used green and amber on black with our first PCs and that white
background was considered to be a real benefit when it became available.

Happy landings,

Happy landings,