Old November 21st 04, 03:34 AM
Morgans

"Patrick Pohler" wrote

Anyway I think it's pretty useful for VFR flight planning, especially if
you haven't been to your destination before. You can actually see what
your checkpoint or your airport will look like from the air.

Pat

That is really cool. Most satellite shots I have seen are looking straight
down on the ground. How did you get it to line up off the end of the
runways, like you are on the glide slope? (kinda)

Anyway, that definitely gets it's own bookmark.
--
Jim in NC

---