Old April 18th 18, 05:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
krasw

Default Easy and affordable IGC logger

On Tuesday, 17 April 2018 21:57:33 UTC+3, MNLou wrote:
On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 8:45:26 AM UTC-5, krasw wrote:
Original Nano has nightmarish user interface, row of leds and fiddly microscopic switch that you can also press. Better to get one with display, you at least know if it's up and running without user manual to decode led colors.

I have to disagree. I turn the Nano on, make sure it has 2 blinking green lights, and I'm done until I turn it off at the end of the flight.

It doesn't get much simpler than that.

Lou

Except when it spontaneously turns itself off on the grid (in WGC, of course), while auto-off setting was disabled. It is ok unit but you just cannot trust these toys.