Old April 17th 20, 03:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Video on contest safety

Eliminate flarm ID for all contests. Eliminate onboard knowledge of who is who out there and then go fly. If some idiot want to stick directly to my tail all the way around, without my pre communicated consent, then I will have a nose to nose conversation with him when I get on the ground. I guarantee it won’t happen again. Problem is alot of you guys do not want anonymity on course. You all like to see who is doing what and where they are.