Old December 21st 04, 10:54 AM

No offense Tom, but your monroy 300 system really sucks wind. I got
this hoping it would be an improvement over previous 200 version, but
in reality it turned out to be a real flop. I applaud the concept and
very reasonable price, but it is really lacking reliability. There
where numerous times where it reported traffic that either didn't
exist, or had the wrong altitude. I returned the monroy for an upgrade
to Shurecheck Trafficscope, and have had very positive results. Be it
far from perfect, it is still the best system on the market for the
cost.

- Nicholas