Old September 8th 05, 09:38 PM
Jay Honeck

Default Rec.Aviation Photo Gallery Updates

It's been an incredibly busy summer, and I haven't had time to update -- or
announce updates -- in our rec.aviation "Rogues Gallery" since well before
Oshkosh.

Well, that nonsense ends right NOW -- it's time to get back with the
program!

What is this "Rogues Gallery" you ask? It's a webpage dedicated to
displaying pictures of rec.aviation pilots and their aircraft, so that we
can all get to know each other a little better. The 1-dimensional,
text-based world of Usenet isn't very conducive to this sort of thing, so
think of the "Rogues Gallery" as an adjunct to your favorite group.

Thanks to Jav Henderson (who has kindly provided free web hosting for the
last 3 years), we have been able to maintain and grow the "Rogues Gallery"
to be a fairly comprehensive list of many regular posters. You may view
their pictures (and their aircraft) he
http://alexisparkinn.com/rec_aviation.htm

If you would like to show off *your* pride and joy, for the rest of us to
drool on, please feel free to email me half a dozen or so pix and a short
bio of your flying life to , and I'll get you added
to the Rogues Gallery post haste!

:-)
--
Jay Honeck