Old December 2nd 05, 10:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message
news
The first time I took it to Oshkosh it had 0 hours. The second time it
had 210 hours.

Dennis, in separate posts, you have provided the info required to establish
a timeline that shows you were more concerned with marketing than testing.

In the Summer of 1992, the Mini-500 showed up at Oshkosh, but that aircraft
didn't have its 40 hours flown off yet. Whether this was the first Mini or
not, the timeline suggests that Fetters designed and tested his new design
in a year and half, or less.

Sometime in 1992, brochures were in circulation stating non-engine TBO's of
2000+ hours. By October of 1992, Revolution reported at least 150 orders
had been placed.

I'm not sure when the first Mini-500's shipped, but it is clear that the
sales effort was on before the design was completed and TBO claims were
advertised that had not been tested. By July of 1995, N500ZZ (serial
#0000) only had 200 hours and was by everybody's opinion, the aircraft with
the most time.

Dennis, when Revolution had 150 orders, how many hours did your high time
aircraft have???