Old February 9th 12, 07:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

Default canopy covers

On Feb 9, 11:39*am, svelusive wrote:
On Feb 8, 2:20*pm, Brad wrote:

I am looking to have a custom canopy cover made for my new sailplane.
Any recommendations for a Sunbrella type cover?

thanks,
Brad

Give Iris Striedieck a call at Ridge Sewing. *A very well made, high
quality custom cover. *It will fit perfectly and last practically
forever.

http://www.ridgesewing.com/about-us.htm

Steve

All, Iris will not make a custom canopy cover, and I don't want to try
and adapt an existing cover to fit my fuselage. I do have a nice
cotton cover for a pattern, and am looking in to other options.

Thanks,
Brad