Old March 14th 19, 01:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Edward Lockhart[_4_]

Default FLARM and ADS-B and PCAS Traffic Display on PC

Config Config File Manager Add & look for data.fln &
ogn-device-database.fln, just below the.xcm map files. data.fln gives you
those registered on Flarmnet & the ogn file those registered on the Open
Glider Network.

A proper OGN receiver would be the way to go, you will get much better
reception range.

Edward

At 02:16 14 March 2019, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi Ramy,

Thanks. I'm seeing ADS-B targets as blue triangles on the map, but I can
on=
ly see range, relative altitude and vario reading when I go to the FLARM
Ra=
dar screen - which doesn't have a map background.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
_________________________

On Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 9:11:30 PM UTC-5, Ramy wrote:
At least on my Dell Streak the flarm and ADSB (but not PCAS) targets

are
=
showing in the moving map as tiny small blue arrows. There may be a
setting=
to enable this, don=E2=80=99t recall of the top of my head. Also I
believ=
e there is no buffer time so they come and go quickly as the reception
fluc=
tuates.=20
=20
Ramy