Old June 2nd 13, 05:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Inertial sensing in Butterfly Vario, TE vs Airmass indicators

Thanks Marc
I found the dead band settings per your instructions. Could you give me suggested settings for a somewhat wide dead band when in the cruise mode, both above and below center. While flying today I tried many numbers both positive and negative, and didn't really achieve any significant change in the very narrow dead bend as shipped. What do the + and - numbers actually represent? Is there a list of functions that are shared between front and back instruments, and those that are individual to each unit? For instance QNH changes by either instrument will change the second, but infobox settings are unique to each vario and can be individually tailored. Is the dead band function individual or master/slave?
Thanks again

Dale Bush