Old January 15th 10, 10:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Doug Hoffman[_3_]

Default Global Warming/Climate Change (was contrails)

On Jan 14, 12:43*am, Eric Greenwell wrote:
Doug Hoffman wrote:
On Jan 12, 6:16 am, Gary Evans wrote:

Eric, have you looked at all of the information on Rutan's web site?http://tinyurl.com/pfy9tk

The silence is almost deafening.

I try not to make RAS my life, so I usually read it only in the evening * ;-)

Sorry. No disrespect intended. You are typically very thorough and
the question had been up for a few days. Time lag understood.

Rutan has an immense measure of credibility. *He has spent his career
analyzing and making sense of large quantities of often conflicting
data. *History has shown that he is very, very good at it. *He also
has nothing, at least financial, to gain one way or the other.

Rutan is one of my heroes, and he has had a remarkable career as an
engineer and business man, but he has NO credibility as a climate
scientist.

How many of us here do (rhetorical question)? So it seems you would
suggest that (perhaps) all of us here cannot talk intelligently about
GCC. Got it. Thanks for the response.

Regards,

-Doug