Old July 17th 03, 08:55 PM
Jim Weir

"Major Norman Wigginton"

-I have been reading this thread for a long time as I am hoping to build my
-own airplane when I retire in 18 months.

Good!! Watcha gonna build?

-
-I have been a police officer for 29 years and I still marvel at the
-lengthens people will go to when someone hurts their feelings. It almost
-sounds like kids sometimes, "Mommy, he pushed me"!

And the funny part is, within arms reach are my Ruger Sweet 16, Ruger stainless
Single Six, and my dad's 1913 Winchester.

-Something else I have learned during my career is that sometimes if you just
-leave it alone it will go away.

That's the intent. I've got too much to do getting ready for Oshkosh next week
to carry this little teapot tempest on.

-
-Lastly, I am trying very hard to be a Christian but I fail everyday. One
-should lead by example thru their actions, not by words.

Amen, brother.

-
-Please realize what a great thing we have here in RAH and be considerate of
-others and just let some of the petty stuff roll off. Let it go Jim, show
-them your class as you did in your apology.

Class? Hell, you got at least three LETTERS of it right {;-)

Jim

http://www.rst-engr.com