Old August 4th 03, 02:56 AM
B2431

"John Thompson" wrote in message
I noticed a flyer offering a BD-5 for sale on the bulleting board in
front of the EAA Wearhouse, by none other that "our" Juan J.
Looked pretty complete.

John

Everything except the flight testing. Would you fly something someone else
built, that you had not been involved with along the way? Especially
something with as bad a reputation as a BD 5.

Jim (my momma didn't raise no fool) in NC

I still say we should all chip in and buy juan the fuel so we can watch him
make his first flight. We can sell tickets at $25 each so we can pave over the
crater.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired